🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Taliban spokesman tells Richard Engel there’s no evidence after 20yrs of war that Bin Laden was involved in 9/11.

Whoa.... could a 9/11 truth nuke be coming up for the 20th anniversary?

Osama was George HW Bush’s lead CIA agent named Tim Osman.
He was utilized to make you look at Afghanistan while we went in and assassinated Saddam Hussein for refusing to give up his Gold Standard.

They also wanted Afghanistan because it’s the number 1 place in the world that Poppy grows naturally for Opium.
You grow poppy, turn it into Opium…..OR…… Sell to big Pharmaceuticals then you have a illegal, global operation funded by the Tax payers.

This barely scratches the surface people.

I'm inclined to actually believe that we can work positively with them.

Working on de-programming myself to make sure I don't make the same wrong decision that I did after 9/11. Lots of stuff didn't sit right with me at the time. I was obsessed with looking at every bit of the coverage. But in the end, I missed it. I knew our government was corrupt in many areas, but I simply could not conceive how evil their real plans were. Now that I've started learning their playbook, I can see how they're manipulating the coverage right now. Lots of fake footage and hyped up hysteria... Very hard to sort truth from narrative and also sort false flag set ups from unmanipulated events.

Anyway, the last paragraph of this short article is interesting, when considering whether certain groups or individuals have been portrayed to us as boogeymen. Everything is infiltrated, so it's unclear.
https://thelastsocialite.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/remembering-911-the-truth-about-tim-osman/

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it