It’s pretty interesting that a couple days after General Flynn said in an interview that “We the people are THE PLAN” everyone on AnonUp, Telegram, Gab etc. looked to Twitter for exactly this: “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......”

The “Storm” Q drop came on 11/2/17, or 1394 (17) days before everyone looked to Twitter for the storm tweet. Almost there, Patriots!

11/2/17-8/27/21 = 1394 days
1+3+9+4 = 17 = Q

How many coincidences until mathmatically impossible? 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/583

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Yes!!! Hey PJ! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Hope you’re doing well buddy! btw are you on telegram?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Patriotic Mama to his Publication

Not on telegram atm, but will let you know if that changes in the near future! God bless, Patriot :)

(1) Show this thread

POTUS [PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES]

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

8/28/21, nothing yet.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

We the people are standing up you just have to choose to see it. We the people are the plan.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

the representatives work for the enemy

(2) Show this thread

Sep 11, 2021- Storm Tweet day ?
Q Start- Oct 28, 2017
Difference = 1414 days = (1+4)(1+4) = 55

Q#1414 May 17, 2018 8:20:30 PM EDT
Messages sent.
END.
Q

Q#55 Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT