NY is OUT OF CONTROL!!! I remember, months ago, when President Trump was doing an interview and he looked into the camera and said, "if you live in NY.....get out NOW". I wish we could have left then. The oppression felt here is so very evil, so very sad. "They" just removed the religious exemption from Health Care Workers and now they are forced to receive the jab to keep their jobs or quit. I read a post today that said NY will not give unemployment to anyone who was terminated due to mask/vaccine mandate policies. P U R E. E V I L!!!! God help us!!!

Only people mentioned by @warriorgrammy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts