Only people mentioned by @KitkatReborn in this post can reply

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

both sides are evil

the entire system is finished

all individuals are sovereign

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I don't ever want to see a 2 party system again....we are 1 party, The American people.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Oh silly, do we need to spell it out for you? There are NO TWO SIDES HERE. There is one, just like one bird has two wings. It's still JUST ONE BIRD. The Republicans CONTROL the Democrats. Everyone knows the game; good cop verses bad cop. Meanwhile NOTHING gets done. That's the point of keeping things stirred up with all the infighting. Actually there is no infighting. The outcome of all decisions are worked out far in advance, the theatrics have to be played out. Kinda like all NFL, wrestling and boxing matches. It's all a game and THEY'RE ALL PART OF IT.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Made In America to her Publication

And they ask me why I stopped supporting the Republican party....

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

In response Made In America to her Publication

Agreed.

(2) Show this thread

there is no usa government and will never be a ruling government again

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Why do I start to believe that most "republicans" who've been in Congress for sOo many decades. is in fact a Rino. Part of the corrupt UniParty serving the elite Satanic cabal, and NOT THE PEOPLE.

Thank God for POTUS.
Thank God for Q.
Thank God for the Patriots.

GOD WINS IN THE END

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🔥👊☑️...🙏✝️🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great questions.