Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Done!!! You helped me when I first joined this platform๐Ÿ˜Š. Nice to see your still helping๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Not seeing many from UK or Spain which, is a shame. Keep it going you never know. They may wake up at some point ๐Ÿ˜œ

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹from the UK ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

โœ”๏ธDONE

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

please add@grayfeather. He is a friend and new to anonup.๐Ÿ™‚

followed all

Proud patriot mama and wife! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ Digital soldier ๐Ÿ‘Š Lover of frogs ๐Ÿธ Favorite food: popcorn ๐Ÿฟ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trolls get blocked ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Yes Sir..

where is DANIEL DOWELL!!?!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.โค๏ธ.. ....โค๏ธ WWG1WGA โค

This is so very true โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Got them all๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes we are. I have spoken those words several times in my life.
Cheers....