Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Have not eaten any doughnuts in several years. i choose what junk goes in, to the best of my ability... they must be bribing LEO?😂

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤦‍♀️🌴

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

once a NAZI...always a NAZi...infiltration a Long,LONG time ago. German billionaire family Albert Reimann Sr. and Albert Reimann Jr., whose family backs JAB Holdings, had significant links to the Third Reich.. JAB Holdings was founded in the 1820s by Johan A. Benckiser, and now serves as the "investment vehicle" for the Reimann family. It holds stakes in companies behind brands such as Mucinex, Woolite and Durex condoms, and is a majority shareholder of the beauty product company Coty. In recent years, they bought in the world of coffee and baked goods. It has reportedly spent more than $40 billion to acquire brands such as Peet's Coffee, Caribou Coffee and Keurig Green Mountain, Stumptown Coffee Roasters and Intelligentsia. It also owns U.S. brands Krispy Kreme, Dr Pepper, Calgon, Panera Bread, Peet’s Coffee and Clearasil, .....so giving away a couple of donuts to KILL YOU faster if YOU take THEIR POISON JAB if rightup THEIR Alley.

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

With or without the bioweapon "Vaccine", I will Never Eat that junk, , I cant even walk pass Krispy Kream shops without the smell making me wanna vomit , I always have to hold my breath till I get out of range!

In response Tera Miller- MAGA -Z to her Publication

Same with woke Subway🤢🤮

(1) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

i would say inwill never eat krispy kreme again but i dont eat refined sugar anyways.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything