Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Yep, I guess she forgot that breaking the oath she took has consequences. Gonna' be a rude awakening for sure.

I listened to the entire tictoc video. I do NOT believe she was threatening in any way. We have been told that if marshal law is called we should not interfere and to stay inside out of the way. She merely stated a fact. Mess with military during marshal law and it won't end well for you.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

I'll buy that untill they start confiscating guns. Then get them they will.
Not a threat. A promise.

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Protect the Constitution, and serve the people of the USA. Not te opposite. Sounds like a wolf in military clothing to me. And there will be those among us. Be watchful, know your community's people, have a plan to move swiftly to an alternative position, be defensive not offensive. Protect your own first, above all.else Never assume its a drill.