Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

this isnt helping no one. it shouldnt be posted of its not true

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All this Man not man woman not woman shit really surprises Nana! Some are impossible to tell!
Nana laughted yesterday when someone told me they heard that Tom Brady my fav Quarterback ever was really a woman!!
That will just devasted a bunch of men wont it if the best Quarterback to ever play the game was reallly a woman😂😂😂😂That right there will frost some asses if true!

@wainthepain01

looks like a girl to me but what do i know

found this one in highschool

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

so does that mean Eric, the brother is female?

Ohmygeeyah, heard about that one, now here it is.