@GOPLeader met with former President Trump today. Trump has agreed to work with Leader McCarthy on helping the Republican Party to become a majority in the House, per readout of the meeting.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Masonic/Cabal

oh Trump is up to something i see! 🤣

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

this smells like rat bait or something... a front not what it seems, bait and switch. A leaky story, Trump would set a trap because he knows they won't keep theirs shut. just thinking outloud.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Why do I think this is just the cover story being leaked out as opposed to what was *really* discussed? Because we know - or should know by now that McCarthy is a swamp rat 🤔

IMO Kevin McCarthy betrayed the trust of 80 Million voters as did all but a few who supported the best President our Country has ever had. I will NEVER trust the Republican Party again. I'll be praying for a new party to arise..The Patriot Party or something like it. Republicans are just as compromised as the Democrats. THEY are all connected in the#SwampOfDC.

i have followed since twitter they keep getting rid of me lol