Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry yall but Nana had to earn coins today and now I have to pack since I have not packed one thing yet and leaving on vaca in the morning.

Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Be careful of the words you speak out loud. They have power!

Nana missed bout everything today except my sadness for the Mothers that lost 12 children today, you know them as US Soldiers, but for those Mothers today they were not only soldiers but they were their children & it was the worst day of their lives.
If by chance they get to sleep some tonight their nightmare will start all over when they wake up & will repeat again and again and again every time they wake up from sleeping for the next few years.
As soon as they open their eyes and become cognitive each morning there will be a paralyzing realization that their child really is gone.
Nana has prayed for them all day, as I know their pain.

I will have to catch up tomorrow with everyone!
Much love!

@wainth

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Yeah I know but this is the only time of the yr we can go because of business and school.
Packing up my Bubble to take with!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it