my mother once tried to thumb my eyeballs out in anger. she was coming down off of drugs and short tempered. but also hurting and abandoned by all she held dear. although her anger towards me was unjustified and abusive i held onto that very night. i told her not to worry. that i would always love her. to this day i love her no matter the choices she made. she was sick. abused. beaten abondond and alone. she in her bad choices gave me another path. as i saw the consequences of such life styles i learned and grew armored up. i was an angry child i won't lie. but I've learned since then. an echo of that child surfaces from time to time. but i remind myself i am.. and choose what it is i will be after i strengthen my spirit. what will you be? where will you lead your spirit? choose life. there's so much joy to be had if you know where to look. where do you look though? within... we are a part of the greatest light. the most vibrant joy. we are already there. manifest it now. be the light.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

You are a warrior, and what a beautiful picture.
Piece and light be with you always🙏

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Its all about our Soul!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,in some sence the Children are their parents parents.