Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Here's a little more context to it. It was part of a reply to someone asking the military to get involved because citizens are on dge and she's afraid it's all going to blow up. Seems the soldier took that as a threat of domestic terrorism. Still think she's totally out of line, but...

IMO, military will not get involved unless and until 80-90% of the country recognizes the SAME domestic enemy. We are not going to let them paint every Trump or Biden supporter as "the enemy". This is about uniting and defending the country, not demonizing people who are at different stages of learning the real truth.

https://twitter.com/LadyJayPersists/status/1431241717844414467

I call ‘actor’.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Drunk on Power much??

This is blowin up on twitter and the Army has been tagged at least 100 times in comments to this. Vets are pissed and say she should be bounced. She, in her uniform, made a video, in a threatening posture towards U.S. citizens. Not allowed. She is showing what a "woke" army looks like, that YOU, U.S. citizen will be shot if you do not follow her orders. My understanding is that even under Marshal Law, our Constitutional rights are still in play. I was reading that during Obama, anyone in the Military who was asked if they would shoot a U.S. citizen if ordered to and said no, was discharged. They also have been looking for and removing "far-right extremists" aka Trump supporters. They are building a Military easily turned against the Citizens they swear an oath to protect. It's happening. Just no exactly sure what. I trust God. I don't trust her at all. Making a video like that seems crazy, power trippy. Not cool.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Did you notice today Trump, in his message to America, mentioned that there are good Generals and that he will say who they are when it is TIME. He never has spoken the names of the General which are good but doesn't hesitate to bash the "tv generals".

Appear weak when you are strong. There is no way that our military will be compromised to an extent that wokeism will affect them as a whole. I have no doubt, our military is locked and loaded for what is coming.

Research Patel Patriots "Devolution" and then listen to the past couple of nights of X22 B episodes. It really helps understand what is coming. None but less than 10 know when, but it's coming.

(1) Show this thread

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

It certainly can be scary if you don't know what to expect. If it comes to this the ones that will be in front of those weapons will be the ones who looted and burned down dem cities. They will keep order....⚔⚖

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Something she is clueless about is there are thousands of Vets in our Population. We are still a Nation of Gun Owners. Some humility might go further than this Macho nonsense. There may be problems with that attitude.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts