🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Heroes yesterday, disposable today. If you want to blow to the whistle, I'll interview you and get the truth out. Turn the tables.#exposeitall#BeBrave 👩🏻‍⚕️💅🔥🇺🇸🙏

https://linktr.ee/nurseerin

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I am having the hardest time with this because these ppl KNEW what this shot was doing to other ppl and continued to give it without blinking an eye-but NOW that they are required to get it, they have a huge problem with it.....I thought these medical care workers took an oath about not doing any harm and all that, so that really makes me stop and wonder.....how is the medical ppl's life so much more valuable than everyone else's? I guess maybe that is my hard time with this....

You're not alone in this! I feel the same way and it's difficult to not be judgmental

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @gunslingergirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gunslinger Girl, click on at the bottom under it