DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#SaveTheChildren#GodWins
I am just speechless. Enraged but numb. What are we going to do about all of this???? God please help us.

**We can boycott these companies...but the people involved in writing/distributing/selling this evil must be locked up-forever.**
---------------------
From Jim Watkins

Forwarded From Nomi Rillnom

Phil Fairbanks book The Politics of Pedophilia Is now on sale at Walmart

Pedogate Primer: The Politics of Pedophilia (Paperback) - Walmart.com
Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Pedogate Primer: The Politics of Pedophilia (Paperback) at Walmart.com

I was actually surprised walmart picked up the book to distribute. It's also for sale at Powell's, target, barnes and noble, amazon and shops in australia, canada, Poland and Taiwan for now.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pedogate-Primer-The-Politics-of-Pedophilia-Paperback-9780578801179/651916081?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSelle

When I clicked on the link and read the synopsis it seemed to me the book was exposing pedophilia. I could have misunderstood.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

Member of the Great Twitter Exodus. Just looking for a new home and old friends.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

The problem being that majority of people won’t even take the time to do a little bit of research. Half a min of reading the synopsis would tell you all you need to know. Sheep of a different breed.

In response Franks Beans to his Publication

Thanks for the confirmation as I thought I was reading it incorrectly.

(1) Show this thread

Member of the Great Twitter Exodus. Just looking for a new home and old friends.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

That would make two of us.