Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

To be truly free you need free energy = 369

Vibes are real. 😎🙏⚡️

Some "random" events in my life.
Licence plates of two cars adds up to 17 and the red car has number 369. 144 also shows up often in my every day life. 😊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(3) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

what is that?

(1) Show this thread

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt this going to be free-meaning no payment required free? Free of charge free....no power bill free? 💃💥☝🏻

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Nothing is ever truly free... except the offer of salvation God offers to all humanity in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

My guess is we’ll have to purchase the tech that facilitates the free energy, but the initial investment will pay itself off 10 fold in the end. 😎

(2) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

🤗 🤔

Here we go 💥💥💥☝🏻☝🏻

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Anyone remember the scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind when the boy's toys start all by themselves? Yeah, like that.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(3) Show this thread

3 6 9....

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread