Who is the AntiChrist ?
From all that scripture indicates, it looks like this coming one-world leader will rise to power by peace and by flattery and by clever deceit (Daniel 11:21,24). By his supernatural craft, wisdom, and clever political maneuvering, he will temporarily solve today’s pressing military, political, and economic problems and will effect a peace pact between the conflicting superpowers, ideologies, and religions of the world.In fact, he’s even going to ultimately claim to be God, when all the time he’s a phony and a fake, the Devil in disguise, “Satan himself, transformed into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14–15).—The Antichrist.
If there was ever any place where a mastermind’s compromise agreement was needed, it’s Jerusalem. Anyone who could solve this crisis would certainly be considered a mastermind and a genius and a superman, and no doubt all the world would wonder. And that’s who it will be, the Antichrist.

We’re Saving Israel for Last
Q
Why ?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

You (and your words) helps me to become closer to our Lord. Thank You!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

Be very close to our Creator and his son Christ the Messiah.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

FFS

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

All signs point to what you say.

political, militant, societal, geologic, solar, climatic, philosophcal, scientific, geomagnetic, prophetic and most important, spiritual and scriptural.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Global geograghical, electical, tactical, new capitals, lost souls true Patriots, new roles!
A Devolution, Revolution is The Only Solution! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

it seems to me futile to worry about who the Antichrist will be according to scripture the “elect” will be raptured out of here.