โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA

HOLYFUGGINSHIZ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‘‡
She just killed it!!
This was one of the best testimonials I have heard concerning the C19 vaccine. Straight to the point and right thru the gut!!
She brought up the Tuskegee experiment which was done over a 40 Years period and was an "experiment" that was done on African Americans.๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/history/40-years-human-experimentation-america-tuskegee-study

She brought up the fact that the CDC hid data that the MMR vaccine causes autism in children and that African American males have a higher risk of being#Vaxxed.
She just dropped a bomb on every single one of these "Representatives."
Watch this.

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Get ready to use this woman's information for your lawsuit against the CDC and anyone trying to force We the People into something We don't want, and then they tell us it for our own good!
RightyO
Look at what they did to the American Native Indians! Nothing has changed. They want Humans gone so they can have our LAND!