ARE YOU FEELING OFF-CENTER TODAY?
ANXIOUS, ANGRY, IRRITATED, CONFUSED?

THESE MAY NOT BE YOUR FEELINGS, BUT THOSE OF THE COLLECTIVE.
THE ENERGIES ARE RAMPING UP, THE PROGRAMMED ARE GETTING AGITATED AND RESISTING THE TRUTH

BEST THING TO DO IS GET OFF THE TECH AND HEAD OUTSIDE. BREATHE IN THE CALM, BLOW OUT WHAT IS NOT YOURS TO CARRY...

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Is this why my stigmatism in my eyes have increase, cuz this really sucks!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

No. That's different. I don't know your
health or age, but we are all getting an uograde-- incoming light energies can cause headaches, joint pain, all kinds of physical issues, including blurry vision. I went through that several years ago. It passes. It's a good thing...it means you're evolving

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

The more 'porous' one is - the more important this becomes.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was at the greenhouse while ago tending my cukes & zukes & kale & beets. I even have sunflowers coming up, lol
And I have an outside garden to water later
It's a good idea to get in touch with nature & creation even if it's hot as hades right now in places

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes! VERY important to connect with nature. It is whole, and real, and TRUTH. Puts all of the noise back into perspective and off the front burner...

Cucumbers, yummm 💚

(1) Show this thread