At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Exactly, NEVER give up your firearms.

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

We were forced to give them up or go to jail for 10 years.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response God Wins to her Publication

That is where you should have made your stand.

Hindsight is 20/20 and the education system preaches us to follow the rules. I did until 9/11.

A number of people did make a stand and they were shot dead by police. The gun confiscation thing was a lot more devious than you realise. My son has his firearms licence. It cost over $1000 to get it as he had to do a 6 week course then be tested on a gun range. The police can come at any time of the day or night and demand to see his gun safe and firearms. If he does not comply, they will take his guns and destroy them and he will lose his licence which costs $500 every two years.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Giacomina in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response God Wins to her Publication

My God. I had no idea. You know how America centric we Americans are. Some of us know the value of our Constitution but I never really thought about what you guys have to live. Peace on all of you. Push where you can. Blessings.