SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T JUST TELL THEM...YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

IT HAD TO BE DONE THIS WAY SO WE NEVER ALLOW EVIL TO BE SUCCESSFUL AGAIN!!!

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

One of a fav vids. Remember watching this months ago and poof....it was gone. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

Absolutely love this...thank you!

Hmmm the voice sounds familiar hello GEORGE!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

It's Joe M.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing , brought tears to my eyes again.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Thank you Luis, I needed that! I've watched it before, and agree with all it NEVER gets old!

This NEVER gets old!!!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication

NEVER

(1) Show this thread

This Is My Favorite Video By Joe M. Amazing Job He Did With It!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

It never gets old. I never tire of watching this.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

ThankQ. Love all of JoeM’s videos. I miss that fella.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

ThanQ for dropping this again Luis! I watch it every time it comes across my feed. A refresher💕 and, I always share it when I see it. Everyone should👊

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Always loved this one. He was one of the first i connected to real early in all this. Great Guy. Thanks for sharing.