I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

@VincentKennedy

THE DEEP STATE KABAL

OWN THE PRISONS & THE PRISONERS

THEY REPROGRAM THEM TO SWITCH THEM

REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID WITH GEORGE FLOYD…RELEASING THE PRISONERS TO BURN THE CITIES

THEY HAVE THAT POWER

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJvvgQNE/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I believe anything and all is possible. I am not entrenched in any belief system/religion that I cannot think outside whatever is being fed to society or the world. There are many tactics being used against us, the biggest is fear IMO.

Only people mentioned by @TinaMarie462 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Thayer, click on at the bottom under it