If, and I mean IF twitler ever
unsuspens my account
IM NEVER GOING BACk!!!

ONLY CLOSE it OUT.

DID you know you cannot close out a suspended account?

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Ditto!

I have two suspended accounts... I wear them with pride, don't care to go back, twitter is a hollow echo chamber now...

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

sameZy

Christian, God First, Prayers work, Mom, Veteran Wife,Veteran MomX2,NannyX9,MAGA, Donald J. Trump is my President! WWG1WGA!🇺🇸💥💥💥💥

Yes I've tried on both suspened accounts.

I can't delete my account either. I wonder if Jack gets arrested (as she should) for participating in a coup then all his assets and his companies should belong to "we the people". Even if that happens I'll still kill my acoount. Anonup is to cool!

I can't delete my account either. I wonder if Jack gets arrested (as she should) for participating in a coup then all his assets and his companies should belong to "we the people". Even if that happens I'll still kill my acoount. Anonup is to cool!

I've been trying since they suspended me a month ago and no luck 🤬

Yep, I tried.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I wasn't "technically" suspended, I could get into my account and look but could not comment, retweet or like anything and they took all my followers/following away. I deleted it completely right then. My friend had the same situation with Instagram - they suspended her and she couldn't delete it. At that point - I deleted everything while I could.

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

they suspended my account in december. I decided to write to the support, because I could'nt delete my account. After 3 angry mails I wrote them, the deleted it ... LOL.
I thinkyou shouldn't be silenced, write to them, don't let them suspend you and say nothing.

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

LOL love it!

Right ... They suspended me ... and I cannot close account

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

welcome to DemocraP Communist America!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Yep. Unless they go under completely different management I will never go back other than to delete my account.

I was suspended too. I think I figured out what Twitter is doing. I have a friend who was also suspended, but unlike me, she NEVER tweeted or re-tweeted! She stayed quiet as a churchmouse, not even a profile picture. This tells me that Twitter is going after people based on who they follow. I'm surprised Catturd is still there.

😡Same! Can't even delete the app

Yeah. Tried to but I'm prevented from accessing any features. lmao

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

good meme, thanks

(1) Show this thread

They locked me out unless I give them my phone number. I don't know if it's the same as a suspension, but I can't delete the account either, and there is no way I'm putting in my phone number to unlock it.

God & Country Save America

Yep. 🤬

Love 💕 my Country 🇺🇸 and Family! Truth Seeker & Anon Fan!!!

They got me today also! 😅 They must have been doing a big purge today. This is my first time. Is their a way to tell how long I'm suspended for?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response QQQ Scoops to her Publication

I have asked them numerous times waht the deal is. THey don't respond. bluebird limbo

(1) Show this thread

Christian ~ Wife ~ Mother ~ Patriot 🇺🇸🗽

Same here! I was suspended on the 8th on Twitter, but it wont let me delete my account. I also permanently deleted my FB & IG accounts, along with the apps on my phone. Yet, I still get notifications for all 3. 🤦‍♀️ So frustrating!!

Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

No go on the deleting. Twatter is suspending accounts but not letting you close them out due to stock holdings, investers and advertisements. Imagine hundreds of thousands of accounts that have been suspended, now would get deleted by all the account holders!? Stock prices would drop into the minus and Investers/Advertisers would pull out.
Twitter would sink faster than the Titanic.
Sounds pretty shady and quite illegal to me.... but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud Mom & Patriot | DJT is my President but JESUS is my Savior | #SAVETHECHILDREN #DARK2LIGHT #TRUMP2020 #GODWINS #TruthOverFear #WWG1WGA

Yep.. I have 3 I wanted to delete but couldn't (all suspended). I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Open mind always. Trying to navigate a crazy new world coming at us fast. One day at a time. Love the outdoors.

They got me today as well.

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

In response John Cotton to his Publication

Me too...today!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT⭐️LOVES GOD⭐️FAMILY ⭐️COUNTRY⭐️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

yep...twit won't let me delete...

just found that out myself lol

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

When Twitmo suspended me, I logged off, deleted the app and never going back. My account lives rent free taking up space on their servers. I hope they enjoy it over and over.

USAF Vet (SAC), Patriot, Skunk Works, Watching you from LOW orbit.

Yeah! I just tried. Lol. 49 followers. I was a real threat, huh?