Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

No words but prayers for the young boy. Steve should πŸ”₯and then throw into the middle of the ocean. let the sharks 🦈 get him

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ’”πŸ€¬πŸ’”πŸ€¬πŸ’”πŸ€¬

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

To everyone who is reading this meme, you are all loved beyond messures, we will win this WAR. This child is why we fight! God did not let this happen, but he is letting us Do SOMETHING..and we are. We have, and we will 4EVA! You are souldiers, and thank God for your persons! WWG1WGA

I bet there is more to that video and the person's identity is known.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I hope whoever is on the late night talk show is an actor in a face mask or CGI. Colbert should not be walking free. 😑

Thought it was John Podesta

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

if it is in fact this monster how is he still on TV every day..??

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Hollywood is very bad. This stuff is acceptable. I refuse to support movies or Hollywood. So Discusted

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

I can't stand to hear that song that is played as the background music (someone that I used to know), it literally turns my stomach. 😒 Now it's stuck in my head...I need a playlist to heal.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I prayed for that little boy, God is taking care of him now.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

so agree...cant hear that song without feeling so. sad and angry all at once

(2) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

The anguish in his eyes...πŸ˜₯
God's Justice for All those who harm His Children.
πŸ™πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

The hardest and I mean HARDEST part of the last several decades was knowing what I know and that every day innocent kids, like this precious little boy, were being harmed and murdered, just sick.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭If I had been there, that boy would be safe, and that pos day walker red shoe wearing pos illuminati man would be deader than a door nail.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

:(

i thought thats Tony Podesta?

In response Purple Cuda to his Publication

same here

(1) Show this thread