Let’s talk numbers. (part 1)

Gematria.

God communicates through numbers = 351

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz = 351

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Maybe he speaks numbers for some but for me its through my heart and intuition and mind. This numbers thing is such a game and I don’t think things should be so complicated and only a few get it and others don’t. This is all becoming ridiculous already. Just plain old help one another and show compassion and love. Enough with the games!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Guess he sent me a message while I was driving yesterday.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

I think we just watched the same video.
https://youtu.be/BuCwLLlMqko

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Let’s talk numbers =Simple Gematria 192= Its going to be biblical

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Amen

Example:
- There are 29 mountains mentioned in the Bible.
- The tallest mountain is Mt. Everest
29,029ft
- Peak first reached by Sir Edmund Hillary
May 29, 1953
- 2+9+1+9+5+3 = 29

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this illustrates how the chart works
this retrieved from www.gematrix.org
very cool stuff 👍

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

The Countdown to Greatness
Juan, Jetson, Negative 48, Tom Numbers, Miki
https://youtu.be/8sluCLUEpc8

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Kentuckycat _17 to his Publication

I saw this show... Very interesting indeed. 😎

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

gods interwoven into everything