Only people mentioned by @ArcticViper in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Check this out: jobs without the jab: https://novaxmandate.org

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Bullshit! You can always 1009 it and be an independent contractor to your company, working from home via secure server; and don't expect me to believe they cannot set that up. Your choice is pretty bloody clear cut: get the jab and die a very early death, or refuse the jab and make a working arrangement that is customized. You have never heard of exemptions? Maybe your employer is secretly trying to get rid of you? Find a new employer.

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Been studying this for over a year, and I'd say I'm about 50/50 on the "global depopulation thing." No doubt in my mind this is corruption between big pharma and the govt, but not sold on anything else. Obviously, if I was sure it was a death jab, it would be an easy choice.

(1) Show this thread