Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 years later they now blatantly bailout criminal bankers!!

Smh, how is Fox trying to defend Wall Street, knowing that Robinghood's actions were clearly in the wrong.🤦🏽‍♀️😏
https://youtu.be/zWBtQgxSSLs

I could watch this video a thousand times, and never get tired! Love his compassion, and energy, for the people!🙏🏽✨💞

I agree100%

He did an awesome interview with Trump in July 2020. Santa posted it on her last video.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

in your face

On point and on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!!
His audience is Yuuuuuuggge and they are young!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

BOOM!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

there are lots of people who should be in jail but...🤷‍♀️ i know we're watching a movie but at some point the actors playing the bad guys have to be shown to get their comeuppance. who's going to put them in jail?

same people calling stops of trades called stop in the middle of election night when they didn't like what they saw was happening?? RIGGED!!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Go Pres Go! I'm a proud Stoolie Since 2003! Dave Portnoy is truly the king of the Common Man and the American Dream combined! What he has done with Helping the Small Business owners across this country, is Heroic!$35 million last time I checked, and on the Rise!
I never thought I would love a President more then El Pres, but President Trump is#1, and Dave#2. Both are American Heroes! Two of my favorite people on this earth! I just hope he can save Pizza after the truths come out! I think Cheese Saucers should be the official new name!
One Bite Everyone knows the rules!🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I knew nothing about Dave until he started the program. There are thousands of men who got Rich off the China virus scam & didn't lift a finger to help anyone else.
Dave is a real Patriot who cares for his fellow man & has empathy for their situations. Chef Andrew Greul in Calif jumped on the idea and has raised $328,000 for restaurant workers. The Gruels largely run the program, called “86 Restaurant Struggle" and Craig Nickoloff, the Claim Jumper founder donates the meat for the burgers that Andrew makes for a donation.
Every time I hear Dave speak I'm more impressed.
He's a Good man. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I LIKE this dude!

Excellent even for a market dummy like me!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Right on point!

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

😎especially the very end

English American patriot. God family country freedom fighter evilvstomper. Save the children execute those that harm them today. WWG1WGA

it may be a good time to buy shares in Valium abd cyanide capsules.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Video length 4:04 =44
Q💧44 👇🏻
(not sure how that's going to happen on Twitter but today should be interesting)💥🇺🇸

Tick Tock time is on the way. Sucks to be the us dollar right now after this.

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❤️ President Trump

El Presidente is the man!

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Amen, Amem, Amen!

Good Morning VK. Happy Fryday! 🐸

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

The rules were changed during the election period too. They know they're going to prison anyway so they don't give a shit how they are trying to save themselves at all costs. It's called being in survival mode, but they are F'd.

perfection

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

What we have here is a case of Robinhood "robbin' da hood"!!!

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

Love it! Get 'em Dave!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Yep! Just Fookin Scumbags ❤️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We park our cars in the same garage- I appreciate your outrage!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

[They] are panicked!
[They] just fooked up big time!

Ok so is there anything left that [they] havent done that is 100% against the belief system and laws of this country in the last year?

The American people had to be shown the corruption in ways that it directly affects them personally for it to be noticed.

Yeah I know, that fact alone is sad, but it shows just how deep the American people were in the matrix of deceit and how far we had to come to crawl the fook out!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

he pretty much nailed it !!