They think you are STUPID.
They think you will FOLLOW THE STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

please put this video in rumble or bitchute or... to be shared with the world.

great vid. thanks for sharing.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Is their a rumble or bitchute version? I was trying to think how to collect the info into a page and post it. I'd like the info to be independent of the social media platform.

Lessen the effects my ass.

At the next award show they have in Hollywood, this needs to be played. Someone play it on the big screen in Times Square.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I do not trust them at all now?

I'd like to see an even more stark video, with brutal comparisons between the pushers and the victims, along with flashbacks to Nazi Germany (cause we know where the scientists moved).

I wish I had the energy and resources to do one. But this is all I could manage.

I am livid over what is being done to the people of this planet. When I can, I act. I called the hospital of the one woman (middle of above video) where not one doctor would hazard a guess at what was wrong with her. I spoke to the clinical manager and told them she probably had Guillain-Barre. She did.

We all need to do what we can! WWG1WGA.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I love this 💥

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Some people .h.a.t.e. facts...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They are right in a sense.
MKUltra and mind control. Vaccinies, GMO foods. toxic water, medications, aborted cells in food and drink.
They poisoned us robbing us from our common sense and intelligence!
Look how many people cant wait for the covid vaccine.
yep! brainwashed or controlled by some kind of energy wave maybe
Thank God Trump was spared and on team humanity! woohoo For the ignorant and stupid saved by Trump and Jr. and dont know it! !

EXACTLY>

What do you mean, trust a celebrity? You're not supposed to trust people you have never met in the first place.

I watch a little bit, that was enough. Thank you.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Great vid. The biggest problem is that no one famous has keeled over. I wonder why? (No, I'm not wishing ill on anyone, just curious.)

#MAGA

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Maybe, their Jab was placebo or fake.
We have seen disappearing needle shots. We know in movies they make non-reality look real. It would seem trivial to make a jab look real.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

i quit trusting them long ago. I'm with granny at the end.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

WOW!!!
Extremely well done video --
share with everyone you know!

Oh --
And hang the b*st*rds that are using their notoriety to influence people to take this poison 😖😡

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

so many evil people in positions of power in government/universities/corporations/hospitals/entertainment. There will indeed come a time none of them will be able to walk down the street. I hope it is soon.
This has been a heartbreaking time witnessing children & adults suffering after being brainwashed and blind to the truth.
#WakeUpEverybody
#PrayWithoutCeasingForHumanity
#TruthWillPrevail
#TrustGod
#DoNotComply

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

The professor. Alessandro Meluzzi: “Most of those who have been vaccinated, from a certain sphere onwards, have made faked vaccinations. I certify it to you because they have also proposed it to me. Do you know what my answer was that made me definitely go crazy? Because I don't want to dirty my karma. And it is the only thing that today gives me the courage to be still here fighting and not to be hidden in a cellar like a mouse ".
https://www.imolaoggi.it/2021/08/21/meluzzi-hanno-fatto-falsi-vaccini/