Anonymous > Anonymous Collective > George

Whitehouse access.

In North Korea with POTUS.

Blows my mind more people don’t connect these dots. They’re the most intruiging dots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the anonymous collective, later GEORGE news, was where i initially was veered towards twatter and@VincentKennedy and last several yrs of madness. anonymous i watched back when obama took office around 08' . yes, dots been connected for a hot min. i can't thank any of them enough. just my $0.02

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

VP 😉

We are all tired of the bullshit the rest cant be awaken nor should the awake suffer. Unfortantly many are walking away our lives dont pay us the time nor attention to decode and sort thru this information that will require effort. We are tired end this shit show

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😉👍

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

What???

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

They were also the CollectiveQ at one point on twitter. George News (actually the Anonymous Charity) taught me so much a few years ago. So many dots, such important dots….

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

i forgot those extra name changes. thx for the reminder ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Doq, you've gotten very cryptic lately. You use to be so relatable. It was what I liked so much about you. What the heck happened?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I’ve always been a bit cryptic

(1) Show this thread

Indeed they are!