I've lost patients that have said to me that all need to be forced to be vaccinated. And masked. I won't, I don't and lose income but not my dignity. Push forward with the FULL ARMOR OF GOD! The word is NO.

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

I am proud of you! I refuse to wear a mask. Don't care. They don't work! The science is out there. Just takes a little research. No Jabs No Masks! Stay Strong! God Bless you. The world needs more people like you!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts