Lets just get better, everyone, the whole world, Father please, through the loving power of Christ Jesus, let it be so.

God is everywhere, HE never left, and through Christ You can connect.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
-John 14:18
https://youtu.be/5A3zy74DJsw?list=RDMM

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

❤️Love your words Jason. We so need comforting words. Thank you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

In all things give Thanks to God, the plan is His, we are just vessels. Love You Sister. Be Brave. Faith over Flesh always until the dawn of the new day arises.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I feel this every day. I feel my mother and best friend are with me and are guiding me.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Good thought on which to start the day.
Morning Jason. Hope you have a good day, LY Brother.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Everyday is perfect, no matter what, It is all GOoD.

Love You too Sister.

May He continue to pour His blessing upon us all through all these days ahead.🙏

(1) Show this thread