Does anyone know how Veronica#PeoplesBridge is doing? Was anyone able to get to Gen. Flynn?

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

FLCCC Docs are also involved praying for her she is a warrior of truth! We love her for all she stands for! WWG1WGA

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I read on The Bridge's Telegram site, that Gen. Flynn had been reached. She has a patient advocate assigned to her. Friends are seeking a local MD who will prescribe her oxygen so that she can return home. This info is from last night. I haven't had an opportunity to check on her situation this morning.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

So happy to hear she is in good hands. Prayers for her health and return to the battlefield. We need EVERYONE! God bless!!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!! We are warriors, arenmt we?!

(2) Show this thread

My understanding is they did get to Gen Flynn. She is still quit ill and the family is asking for prayers. They are asking that everyone please not call anyone or place. The family is asking we respect their way of dealing with her illness. She needs as much rest as possible