Only people mentioned by @HoldTheLine in this post can reply

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Well.............

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

He must have gotten all that hardware serving on his knees. Pathetic, fat piece of shit.

(5) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

finkel and einhorn 😂🤣

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Brokeback Mountain?

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣🤣

la blague 🤓

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Top KEK! Best part: Klinger knew he was a dude and just wanted to get out of the military. The other thing, oooofff......

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

They have been putting these people in place for years. They have a plan and it was supposed to go down while Clinton was president, but It was put off because they didn't expect Trump to win. Now they are back on track with their little plan.
This has been decades in the making. They have a plan, I just pray We The People can make a plan to stop them.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

you nailed it!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

2 "ball players"...

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😂🎯🤦🏼

(1) Show this thread