Love that this is happening world wide, call these turds out!

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

NY Times

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Boo hoo the poor MSM getting what they deserve, if they had ANY morals they would leave such an unethical LYING job!

From Telegram

'FIVE8 REPORT:

The people have lost ALL respect for the Mainstream Media!

“I’ve been grabbed around the neck today”

“I’ve had URINE thrown on me” 😂😂

“Now I’ve had a can of Energy drink thrown on me”

That’s what you get for shit reporting!

No sympathy for MSM. They tried to lie about me and say I’m the sole organiser of the Major Sydney Protest pushing heavy police action on me, more than a little energy can so FUCK EM 🖕'

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤣

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

😂

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤣

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Who cant walk down the street????!!!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Australia! Media leaves woohooo!!