Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Thats cool

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

All of a sudden Neg 48 is everywhere.. Have you all been following him long? Has he always decoded?? Just wondering b/c I think this week was the first time I've heard of him.. ???

How can we get it? Will you post a link? I’m so sick today. I need to know what to look for. Please and thank you.

No...with the Power of the Patriots and the Light, the IMPACT should Brace for US.

Where would one find this program?

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Scott is on You tube Patriot Streetfighter 23

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

1:00 PST? Im so bad at that time thing

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=63047F477533E95DD95C63047F477533E95DD95C&q=The Jesus Strand Movie free&shtp=GetUrl&shid=d9396f46-1b9a-4f51-b7da-e3453bc91c01&shtk=VGhlIEplc3VzIFN0cmFuZDogQSBTZWFyY2ggZm9yIEROQSAtIEhpc3RvcnkgQ2hhbm5lbA%3D%3D&shdk=Tm93IGZvciB0aGUgZmlyc3QgdGltZSBpbiBoaXN0b3J5IGEgbWFuIG9mIGZhaXRoIGFuZCBhIG1hbiBvZiBzY2llbmNlIGFyZSB0ZWFtaW5nIHVwIHRvIHNlYXJjaCBmb3IgSmVzdXPigJkgRE5BLiBVc2luZyB0aGUgbGF0ZXN0IGFkdmFuY2VzIGluIEROQSB0ZWNobm9sb2d5IE94Zm9yZCBVbml2ZXJzaXR5IGdlbmV0aWNpc3QgR2VvcmdlIEJ1c2J5IGFuZCBiaWJsaWNhbCBzY2hvbGFyIFBhc3RvciBKb2UgQmFzaWxlIGFyZSBpbnZlc3RpZ2F0aW5nIHRoZSB3b3JsZOKAmXMgbW9zdCBmYW1vdXMgaG9seSByZWxpY3MgaW5jbHVkaW5nIHRoZSBTaHJvdWQgb2YgVHVyaW4sIFRoZSBTdWRhcml1bSBvZiAuLi4%3D&shhk=tpGi9op6rSaFonNntVfnpLfvPnCBCcijCLMZTmMJ4nU%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.bG64Hd-_PEKFGo5pMu62gwIIEk

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Friday can’t come soon enough. Thank you. 🙏🏼❤️😇

Trump is and will be my PRESIDENT

This Friday.......

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

negative 48 voice is JFK Jr identical

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

it is!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I feel 100% sure Neg 48 is John. I would bet the farm on it.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Will be there

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now this will definitely spark my interest. I will be there.

whats elvis gonna do for us drop an album?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread