Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Robert Kennedy Jr posted this report:

We have all been putting this on our kids because the FDA approved it, just lets you know that their approvals aren't worth shit!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/78-sunscreens-cancer-causing-ingredients/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Also think about deodorant, IMHO we lather on too much deodorant, under the armpits, with pitts shaved....daily, which is then absorbed into the skin...I believe this is a breast cancer culprit as well...

Yes. I stopped using deodorant with aluminum around 15 years ago. I was getting sharp pains in my breast and luckily figured it out. The same with drinking coke. I was having terrible hearburn every night with only one glass at dinner. Haven’t had a coke (or pepsi) in almost a year. Of course I used deodorant all my life and drank coke too, so it’s important to realize anything can change at any time. I can’t imagine how many doctors, tests, Xrays I would have seen/undergone if I didn’t figure it out on my own. Not to mention unnecessary meds I may have been prescribed.

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeenaGee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deena Gee, click on at the bottom under it