Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I can't get on Gab since yesterday.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i have not been able to get on Gab reliably for a month now, its a crossing your fingers for luck kinda thing and i dont believe in luck. 🤷🏼‍♀️

God fearing Born again believer in the risen savior Jesus Christ, King of Kings Happily Married ,Donald Trump is my President!✝️✝️✝️🇺🇸🇮🇱

Its was not working for me either !

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I've been having a hard time getting the home page to load...I think something is going on💕

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

ok ive been in and back ✅

Its been working for me, just super slow all day

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

its working from my page, but its not as smooth as anonup

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

it was slow for me today in gab - saw an @a post explaining another onslaught - gab may be taking another full on hit today- im waiting for midnight to try again...

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

running right now

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

seems like it... can't get on at all

Working for me.

I'm in working fine here.

Gab is super slow right now!

Was off most of the day today for me, now however it's seemingly working again.

I can get on, but it doesn't seem to have many new posts, so I suspect it is down in some places.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Back up

I went and paid a visit. Its working fine

gab is working

clear your cookies/history

*Activated/ Where we go one we go ALL!

midwest just went dwn

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Ghost Gab is back up!!

i saw a pic on there that lined up with this....
left gab to grab this screen shot to reply and can't get back in...

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication

woohoo Ghost just posted one😂

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I struggle with Gab. This site is the best, along with telegram, i stay well informed. I do know ALL of us are praying for this earth, the good people carrying out the plan, the people struggling with losing their jobs, The front line doctors & nurses dealing with the RONA. The children.... But Please extra prayer for Lin Wood. His last post on telegram broke my heart. He has given up everything.
Prayers, lovve & hugs

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

I read Lin Wood's latest ppst and my heart aches for him. He is suffering slings and arrows just like President Trump. But unfortunately Lin doesnt have his family's support. I hope TOTAL disclosure is near before lives are destroyed.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

I agree, i follow Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and a couple others on Telegram and I lke Anonup the best of all medias.

(2) Show this thread

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

@ghostezra I can get logged into GAB OK but I can't get logged into 107daily.com for the last 2 days.

i cant log in

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

I cant get it to load either

I havent been since I found this place...a few days

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

I can't get on Gab right now was working fine now it's down I guess 🙄

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMP #SaveTheChildren #Believer #Patriot #HeartDiseaseSurvivor #Gamer #God (was part of the twitter purge)

Gab is down for me, has been all day.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I logged in just fine and even replied on someone's post. Smoothest its run for me in days.