#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Prayers Up Patriots πŸ™

Veronica Woslki aka ThePeoplesBridge
Is asking for help to get out of the hospital.

I am unsure what the hospital is doing but she is saying she needs oxygen set up, I’m assuming at home, in order to leave the hospital.

Fam, is there anyone with knowledge on EXACTLY what she needs in order to get out?

Veronica is being held at AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago Emergency Room.

General Flynn, she is asking for you. Is there anything you can do?

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBridge

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I've reached out to anyone I can. I'm very concerned.

She needs a prescription for O2 at home. Then she needs a medical supply company to find her an oxygen concentrator (for home), which are short on supply (due to C19). She may have to buy one outright, instead of rent.

If she has bacterial pneumonia, she probably needs Biaxin. That is the best antibiotic for pneumonia (depending upon if they cultured for other bacteria).

She could use IV vitamin C. Naturpathic remedies will be needed later, as tolerated (organic chicken soup, coconut aminos). Quercetin (depending on any meds), vit. d, vit B12, zinc, etc.

I'm not a doctor. I'm an empath who has a "feel" for medical issues, and who has been a patient advocate/activist for 31 years. I am concerned for Veronica and her level of care. We all love her so much! In the meantime, pray a lot.πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ˜“

Im an Empath too and she is BEGGING for help ,I cant stand it . Can her husband insist on Hospice Care just to get her the hell away from them and their protocols so she can just get home and get what she needs they are going to kill her ! Its CHICAGO also.:(

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Andromeda777 in this post can reply

In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication

Oh, unless she is at death's door, they won't put her in a hospice situation. But she can have in-home nursing and care.

In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication

So you get what I'm saying. We not only see and hear how she is doing, but FEEL that.

The problem is that she probably should be in the hospital if she is still doing poorly. The heart and brain are very vulnerable to low O2, and the heart needs monitoring. If she doesn't have long enough O2 tubing when she goes to the bathroom at home, she could be in trouble.

Plus, she does not look or sound stable.

πŸ’™πŸ™