🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

Schumann 8/24/2021

In response michael griggs to his Publication

check out Italian model its OFF rhe charts literally off the chart..that Russia model cant measure its been off line.. black out

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Claudia Masconi to her Publication

this is Italian..look at earlier in the day..the red

all the red is from yesterday, theres a very small thin strip of red today she only read a power of 8 today.

the 00:00 is midnight on the italian we had the only spike thus far at around 3:15 am italian time or around that

3:45 italian time rather

but this is where aug 24 starts see date

please check the link i provided to understand the chart your posting

did you watch the video? yes i know that link i thought the 8 was last measurement before black out.

that chart shows anomalies from day to day what your seeing maybe the black out interference or as some believe a cover up lol

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it