Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

Veronica our wonderful patriot friend from "The people's bridge" needs help!!!! URGENT. ANYONE IN CHIGAGO, WE NEED TO GET@VERONICA OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WE NEED SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND OXYGEN AND SOME PATRIOTS TO HELP

In response God Wins to her Publication

i have HCQ i can over-night or will drive up

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance has outpatient treatment protocols listed here in case you can get her out

In response Other Half to her Publication

they prescribered her ivermectin night before in ER
she posted that.. do not think others were prescribed with it
love your post, all right in one spot!! thanks

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Post says she has Pnuemonia, no mention of Covid 🤔

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

saturday night she posted she thought was covid at ER,
she posted pic dr. had given her ivermectin... Pneumonia was just revealed yesterday or today..but yes her initial post was covid on saturday

Gotcha, apologies I missed that post, thank you!

Only people mentioned by @MiSuzieQ in this post can reply

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

no problem, didnt want you to think I was crazy!!
the post I read on Gab this morning! shew! guess the video here has caused issues, shouldnt been posted. was taken when she was delirious from no lack of oxygen. Her husband put word out he has everything under control! one thing for sure, when patriot goes down... we were there!! wwg1wga

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Absolutely! Sending prayers and well wishes her way!

(1) Show this thread