Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

It is called cognitive dissonance and it is time for everyone to know.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Hostel is a true

story.https://youtu.be/DGs0vE37AVU

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yep. Just do it. You don't have shit. Fook outta here.

Bullshit! Either do it or stop typing (talking). If this is your occupation...DO IT!

I probably can't even imagine, and I don't know if my heart would be able to take it, if I did know all. The best for mankind is to be gentle, as it could be the one thing that distroys our minds, and heart's. I do know in my heart and mind that they have killed with no mercy for the small children that begged for kindness and loving care. God bless there souls. 🙏

Tell us more. Infiltrate MSM and bring it on the news. There is no other way the normies will learn. Since MSM is labelling us "truthers" as conspiracy-nazis no one is listening when I try to tell them.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Many of us knew there was much wicked/evil. Many with Black Hearts & way too much power. Greed will always breed corruption. I agree that we need to start over & teach our Children to always pay close attention, to never loose their love of our Hevenly Father. To realize that Freedom is not free complacency can only be failure & darkness. Distractions will always bring a vulnerability. Humanity must always be Devine. To remain in awake in love, Light & always be God’s Nation.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I have to admit I have failed for years in convincing anyone
up to today of the fact that many high up in all Govmnts.
worldwide are satanic or at the minimum look to lucifer for
strength...when it got extremely bad, the first time, God went
with a flood,next time the earth is completely overrun with
demons, which will happen, God has fire on the back burner

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

untrue. do not underestimate how much Americans can handle.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nice word choice, Ignored :o)
covered up

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

They need to let people decide that for theirselves! i dont need a daddy

We need to scrap it completely and build a smaller citizen-centric model, by and for the people. Let's admit that it doesn't work and start over.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

our government is complicit thats why

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

unfortunately at this time nothing would surprise me government sucks big time I’ve known this almost all my life they use us for everything I’m just so ready for this to be over I know that God is in control my patience is still here but I can’t wait for us to be set free

ahhhh, try me. I don’t believe anything could suprise or shock me anymore.