Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Robert Kennedy Jr posted this report:

We have all been putting this on our kids because the FDA approved it, just lets you know that their approvals aren't worth shit!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/78-sunscreens-cancer-causing-ingredients/

I had bought and used that particular Neutrogena product in the picture 1X last summer. It burned a huge area on my left calf. Costco had a recall notice with full reimbursement a few months ago. I took it back. At the same time it was posted about how it can cause cancer. I haven't used anything at all since I read that. I was never one to use it much just thought last year with the amount of time spent in full sun at the beach it might slow down my usual burn speed. Bad decision, it's called put a T-shirt on or get out of the sun if burning. Common sense, which obviously I lack at times.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I have mostly never had to use it my skin just naturally is dark pigment and doesnt burn much,

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Through my years of tanning as I was a sun worshiper, my skin gets very dark very quickly. On that particular moment at the beach, I had not been in the sun hardly at all and thus I thought to learn towards a little protection vs. ruining a week at the beach. Should have stayed au natural the scar on my calf is about 7 inches. It's fading though.

(1) Show this thread