#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Prayers Up Patriots πŸ™

Veronica Woslki aka ThePeoplesBridge
Is asking for help to get out of the hospital.

I am unsure what the hospital is doing but she is saying she needs oxygen set up, I’m assuming at home, in order to leave the hospital.

Fam, is there anyone with knowledge on EXACTLY what she needs in order to get out?

Veronica is being held at AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago Emergency Room.

General Flynn, she is asking for you. Is there anything you can do?

https://t.me/ThePeoplesBridge

Do we have a Veteran or Military person who can guard her room. I have been worried about her safety. Does someone have connections to General Flynn??? She loves and trusts him. General, what can we do to help Veronica?

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈfor dear veronica

NOT all but funny you mentioned that, covens in areas, so I still think God will protect her, but that is not a bad idea. I could go into extreme detail, not there, but in general.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

Mel K perhaps could help.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

YES, how do we reach Mel K????
I just tweeted Donald Trump Jr and his sister in law Lara from a business account. I posted on Gab. Mel K might know how to reach him for sure.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

I just emailed The Mel K Show.
I hope the email gets to her. I just replied to one of her emails in my in box. Let's pray.

(2) Show this thread

I am going to start posting everywhere I can think. Hopefully someone can contact him.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth πŸ™

Grace and Glory have contact i think

(1) Show this thread