Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Think about the upside-down world we're living in where the "anarchists" like AntiFa & BLM are all fiercely & blindly pro-government & the Patriots & Constitutionalists are all fiercely anti-government.

I saw the signs, have been watching the world flip on its ear & sounding alarm since I was 25 (72 now), warning that our public schools & especially our colleges are hothouses breeding Marxism. No one listened while we had the chance to stop the perversion. Now, when it may be too late to make any real difference, everyone knows the heart of the poison-production machine is our educational system, after they've corrupted at least two generations of our youth.

If you're still sacrificing your kids to our public education system, especially colleges, you're paying for the demise of the USA. We homeschooled our son & he homeschooled his sons.

GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF OUR MARXIST EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM!

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SFWhite GodWins, click on at the bottom under it