Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

hi this is veronica’s friend who is posting on her behalf on the people’s bridge page
i would reach out to her since she is in direct contact with veronica 🙏❤️

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

When you turn yourself into a hospital, at this point, you are no longer a patient with rights, you essentially become a prisoner of that system. You are considered a danger to the rest of humanity because you have come down with the dreaded "virus" even though there are plenty who say you aren't a danger. The problem? You don't have an M.D. behind your name which takes away any authority you had before you submitted your body to the E.R. essentially taking away any control of your own life... I pray she gets the help she needs...

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Lady Mae to her Publication

I will not go to a medical facility at this point. I need to, but I would rather take my chances with my problem than leave myself in the hands of profiteers.

(1) Show this thread