Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Just Dooooooo IT! ⚔️😎⚔️

so where is Joe M? is he safe?

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

During World War 2 they went after the tail of the Snake.

This round we go for the head.

Q drop 997
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

Q - "The [N] in NWO stands for NAZI not new."

"Know your enemy as yourself. " - On the Left side of Hitler.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Nürnberg was a joke! [they] took out 7 næzies. Out of how many was placed into the next faze of tyrant op? and whos to say the ones that got the noose,was even næzies, the real [næzies] that are the evil jews. maybe they made a ritual out of Nürnberg as well?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

and the evil commies and asian snakes all from saturn

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

so ready!!!

Ready, Willing, & Able!!!👍🧂🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍻🍻🍻

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

sounds great! its been sounding great for 4 years now. if they have it all, then my question is why wait until they truely destroy more lives?

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

The same people that say they want it done now with out them proving they went through all the proper legal steps, could be the same ones crying "Trump dictated his way back in".
Those who believe know optics are necessary and that we are safe.
Have faith....it's biblical.😉🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Bring it on, We are ready!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Bring it on . . . We are ready.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Those whining about "when" and "same ol' nothing" don't believe in the enormity of this event. What do you want? Now, and half-assed or later, all in, all done, FOREVER!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

when might that be after we are all forced to take the vax or lose our jobs our homes and everything else

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

can hardly wait to see Justice 🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🌎❤️

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

AMEN>

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Same old comment, yet nothing. Enough already.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

BRING IT ON! We are ready!

#NCSWIC

🥱🥱🥱 will just wait another 2 years hold the line anyone else tired of hearing soon soon

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I hope they don't let them all go...like O.J.🙄😒😥

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

OJ wasn't guilty. Nicole is still alive.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

truth is it has happened.
future proves past

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

True Story!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Where is he posting this? His Gab has been quiet since last October

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Wondering the same thing. He specifically stated he only had GAB all other accounts are fakes. . . .

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

I keep wondering too -

(2) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Put on the Full Armor of God. We are goung to need it!