Is this where the Qanon nuts hang out

In response Dirk smith to his Publication

I don't know, are you in your mama's basement jerking off?

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

I guess it must be.

🖕

you have to agree that things didnt turn out the way Q said they would. so what happens now?

Is that what you think? That we are all brainwashed by a letter?

yup

Does not surprise me..I'm sure Anderson et al created those thoughts for you. Go back to sleep.

impressive, a bit of liberal media thrown at me. to be expected. but to answer your question, no. this Q stuff is bat shit crazy. why do you all lower yourselves wit it

It's batshit crazy to question the narrative? Let me guess, you believed everything your teachers told you too. As with every group, there are extremes on both sides. That being said, if you honestly believe that this system isn't completely jacked, I don't know what to tell you. YOUR people believe AOC is awesome and Hillary is innocent.....sooo, do we REALLY look that crazy in comparison???

sorry, AOC is bat shit crazy sn no coment on Hillary. shes yesterdays news. my system? my system is reality not the crazy train. just stuns me that people follow that Q crap. you honestly believe that stuff?

It stuns me that you believe everything the media feeds you and you don't question any of it.

Only people mentioned by @HMH in this post can reply

i consume many sources of media. i stay out of info bubbles. whst is your info news source?

I do not rely on one source for anything. I gather information from all sides, prove documentation and go from there.

(1) Show this thread