Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

So worried about my parents...they both had the 1st dose on Monday. They know I wont get and why so they didnt tell me until 3 days later. Their 2nd dose is scheduled. I DO NOT want to be in the position of "I told you so". Too many senior celebritiy deaths in the last 7 days.
🙏🙏🙏

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

I work in mRNA and advised my parents not to take it and my mom said she trusts Dr Fauci and Sanjay Gupta and will follow their guidance. 🤬

(1) Show this thread

This video post is buffering so much, hope its not from censoring and maybe just due to heavy traffic.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

You'd have to be stupid to take it the first time, let alone the second or third. 🤡

Artist, Gardener, Love ONLY Mother Nature's Stormy Weather & Beautiful Blue Skies. #TRUMP2020 #MAGA #GodWins #PatriotForeverr, #WWG1WGA

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

The 2 OR 3 part VAXX is a STUPIDITY POLL in disguise! Hahahaha.

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

As mentioned in my previous comment, both parents just recieved 1st dose. They are not stupid,to the contray in fact. Even I am confused with such conflicting info everywhere! Still wont take it myself or let my children.

(2) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

serious!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

i will not take the vaccine nope 👎

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

Nope

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

It does not prevent you from contracting or spreading the virus = not a vaccine.

(4) Show this thread