Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Hope they’re heading to DC - that’s a BOOM we all want to see

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Saw this in Montana on 8/14. I keep forgetting to get the rough photo from the person who got it, as I was driving on the interstate.

#MAGA

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

I as well am very close to this location and really is not a normal occurance in this area...I also feel there is something in the air and pray it is for the good of this country cause we could sure use some good news...something has to happen either way as we can't continue on the path we are headed...

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Curiouser and curiouser🤔....I feel something coming..🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I do as well, something big on its way... This is about an hour from where I live.
Something to note, they are traveling early in the morning, probably to not draw too much attention...Later in the day they will be in farmland/corn fields.

(1) Show this thread