So when is actor Bidan going to take a trip on AF1? When is Kamala Harris going to move into the VP's house? When are the troops leaving DC. So many questions. So little answers.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

💙 Truth is Freedom 💙 Truth brings Justice 🌺 Speak Up 🌈 Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. -Reagan 🎵 💥

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Hope for them, that means very little time left.

A better question is, when is the MSM going to ask these questions?

never, never, when Trump is back in office

Where is AF1 right now?

never, never, and when troops get the swamp cleaned up, they will be safely returned to their families! with medals of commendation

Maybe when he can find the Secret Service to show him the way to it. Kamala will do it just as soon as the Spa has been installed.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

#when hell freezes over

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Seems like they are going to keep signing EO's until they piss enough people off lol

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

i saw earlier where 13k there down to be reduced to 5k who will stay until march 31.

do tell

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

When they become the real President and VP --- so never.

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Good to see you again.
Is Bidan actually a comedian? He's got the stuff down pat.
Reminds me of the Tim Conway walk when hes walking!

nothing to see here folks 😂

Perhaps the troops will all leave once the children kept in cages in the vast underground tunnel system under the Capitol building have been rescued. Then the plan to make the arrests and implement the EBS will commence. Just my thought if what's going on.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

phrase" Dead man/woman ( insert apropriate other pronoun) walking" keeps rattling around in my consciousness.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

ROTFLMAO ... THANKS... hahahahhahahahahaha........😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

(4) Show this thread

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

How is the press having press briefings in the WH if the WH is closed...and why is no one within the press talking about it????

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

The press can't allow us to know they are/and has been lying to us. That would ruin the reparations.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

So that tells me it can't go on for too long.

Born Again Christian, Patriot, Supporter of Constitution, Q follower, Conservative. Same profile on all platforms. IFBAP

It's all a show Patriots in control. just got more buttered popcorn, enjoying the movie

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

so many ?????'s

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

🤣🤣🤣

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

Wondering along the razor wire fence.😆

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

Is Dr Jill planning any new redecoration of the Oval Office other than the 24 hour turnover of the wallpaper ? I have some suggestions to make :)
Thinking green . kek

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I blame this guy 😂

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

when he goes to "The Spa". when she goes to "The Spa" when they take the rest of DS to "The Spa" and give them all hemp ties....