Twitter almost let me back... then denied the publish. I’m not in the mindset to play a chameleon when I know my name and by whom I was called. Fascinating times indeed🎯

Only people mentioned by @Lajealle in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication

...my account is permanently suspended but last week I was actually able to 'like' and 'retweet'...haven't been able to do that sice Jan 8th🧐

Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

I got a 30 day suspension from Facebook about 2 weeks ago. It lasted one day, then popped up again 2 days later for about an hour. Other than that, I've had no problem. Maybe white hats have a little control? Just thinking out loud.

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

I was banned but have always been able to click a Twitter link to other oages. Over time my page welcomed me back and showed me who to follow but whenever I pressed something it would say something went wrong. Last night, it let me look at trending and erased the permanent ban message but this was as far as I got.😂

(2) Show this thread